Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Guns Across America January 28th 2014

  This was a Protest at the height of the gun grab last winter . At first it was a great looking group and on point on for 2nd Amendment rights . As the speakers began it quickly turned into a tea party rally .   I personally do not support any one party . I shot some footage and spoke with one of the organizers to see who and what was going to be talked about . I left after recording a couple people . I have no desire to record the party line doctrine from any party . A protest should always be about the people not those who oppress them . This was more or less a party convention with guns .
  As I left I wish I had my camera out . I was followed by a few guys in a vehicle . I was not intimidated but a little amazed . The only thing I could think is this is how these people gather support ? I won't get into it on the tail but it was clear that they were not cops . I have dealt with enough of them to spot them in seconds . I explain that in my other blog and am proud to say I get proven correct at every protest I attend .  Here is the footage its not much but I believe why has been explained .





No comments:

Post a Comment