Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Steubenville Rape Case June 24th 2013

This is the day we delivered over 200k signatures to Mike Dewine (Ohio Attorney General) . Till this day he was more interested in pursuing charges on the whistleblower than the rapist . We made a change this day . I Was not armed with my cams as I did not even own one yet.  I was there to support a comrade and cause a fuss . If I could go back in time I would have told myself to take cams. on this day . It was a great show we filled the office and they locked us in the lobby. It took three elevators to get us all up to the floor . The one picture taken on site was by my daughter . This one almost landed  Deric and I in jail . We posed with our masks in front of the the US Department Of Justice Seal . Homeland Security was coming down the hall for us as a girl from Ultraviolet warned us to remove the masks . As you can see we compromised . I continue to make noise on this subject and regularly send emails . I have only received one reply and it is posted below .  

                                                                      UPDATE

  All the way at the bottom you will find a link to the petition that is part of my work on this . If you have not signed please do . I don't care where you live this is just a start to get the law changed . Both of the guys who committed this crime did less than 4 months time for the crime . One even returned to school and the football team thanks to a loophole in the system . Thats where this fight is now so please share and help .











https://www.change.org/p/state-of-ohio-board-of-education-no-registered-sexoffenders-to-attend-schools-or-particapate-in-school-activities

No comments:

Post a Comment