Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day of Outrage Mike Brown Protest Columbus Ohio 8/21/2014

  One of the more controversial issues I have ever stuck my neck out for . I have lost friends and received death threats over my stand on this subject . My views are simple and no legitimate argument can be used to prove me wrong . I dont care if Mike Brown just Robed a liquor store . I dont care if he looks like a thug . I fully support the rioting and protesting happening all over the country over this . I thought I was as some said the only white guy who could ever think of defending this guy . Lets just do what we in the land of Equality should do and remove all the bullshit and race from this for a second .
  Now that said how could anyone condone this ? Lets look at what is on record as the events that lead to this . Daren Wilson was on patrol as an officer of the ferguson police department . He observed a group of young men walking in the middle of a secondary neighborhood street . He ordered them out of the road and was driving away as they headed towards the curb . One of the men Mike Brown reversed his path back onto the road . Wilson at this point felt his authority was not respected and put his suv into reverse . He pulled up to Brown and this is the part were he killed a guy for jaywalking . This should be the end of this story . No weapon should have been pulled on a jaywalker over a cops ego . The fight or scuffle if believe that should have never taken place .
  None of the officers working in Ferguson live in the city . Most of the elected officials commute from better neighborhoods as well . Half of the officers in Ferguson Including Wilson came from other towns where they had issues that led to them being fired or leaving to avoid it . How do you establish a community if those in charge of it wont even live in it ? Would this have went another way if the cop lived a few blocks from the Browns ?  Why do police departments continue to hire cops with tarnished backgrounds ?
   Those who read my other Blog know I am anti cop . The part that no one knows till now because I don't speak about it is at one time I applied and took the test to become one . A week to date after being told I passed and was on the acadamy list I was pulled over late at night for no tail lights . The officer told me to get out of the car and look because I told him that could not be I had just checked them . I get out bend around the corner of the car to look and I hear "stop don't move place your hands on the hood" I do and as I look over my right shoulder I see he has his gun pulled and aimed at my head . He was shaking and his facial expression had changed . I began to think this guy is going to kill me right now . I ask what did I do ? He says you have a concealed weapon on your belt . It was my Pocket knife in a leather case . I did not get a ticket that night but it changed my views on cops forever . This is a bad cop story the same as ferguson . It could have gone the same way for me as it did for Mike . Race is not the subject coward cops with poor training and with no interest other than a paycheck is the subject .
  I will post a link that will prove that its not race . We need to get back to cops living in the communities they work in . It was harder for cops to be shady when the neighbors had an eye on them and theirs . We need to get them out of combat uniforms and back in a dress shirt and tie . Our neighborhoods should not be their combat site . This is America not a war zone . All my vids and a news link are posted below thanks for reading .

Blog entry on the true nature of police abuse
http://ohnonnzlulz.blogspot.com/2014/08/one-dead-black-guy-i-wish-you-were-right.html

News Story of our protest
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/08/21/Nationwide_Protests_Against_Police_Brutality.html













No comments:

Post a Comment