Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day of Outrage 11/1/2014

It was a cold day and that might explain why we had so many no shows . I took only for pics. I had to leave early my son was needing a ride home from work. I seen something for the first time today as a drag queen called a member of the group Un-American over an upside down flag . An upside down flag is as American as you can get if you protesting corruption gone out of control . I asked him if he was pleased with the direction of our country ? He stuttered  a bit and called me an asshole . I guess my question was a little to much to answer so he waited till he got a block away to yell more profanity and harass the others in the small group . We had a guy from Naipaul in the group he called a wetback . That explained his actions to me perfectly .  It was a cold warm up to the Nov.5th protest in a few days and a few of us took a bit of time to set plans for the big show .



No comments:

Post a Comment