Monday, November 10, 2014

Trip to Ferguson in the works

  The fact is #Ferguson is where Civil & Human rights for this decade will be decided . This about both subjects as well as foremost about the #PoliceState . If those who are attempting to turn this into a racial issue on BOTH SIDES succeed we all loose and #CivilRights get set back at a minimum 100 years. You may not care now . You may be wanting a violent confrontation that gets people killed on all sides . In the near future what we loose there will haunt you in your own home .
  This is the reason I am going . I fully understand that I will be in danger . I as well fully understand what we loose with a negative outcome . If we as Americans do not stand up now the ground we loose will take lifetimes to get back much less advance . We have all seen the lack of respect for the citizen in this nation all the way back to the days of Janet Reno . In the past few years this has become accelerated with the bulk of free Military grade weapons freely given to Police Departments all over this nation. Officers can now wage war on us without fear of punishment . Committees set up to decide if the force was justified are now made up and staffed by other officers .
  This is the fight like it or not . If you think its not that big of a deal just ask anyone living in a full blown  police state like #NorthernIreland . By the way they the people that live there now refer to us as a police state . They tell me its bad enough over there and could not imagine living in what we have become accustom to here .
  We need some support with this . If you can Please donate every penny counts . What is not used for the trip will be used for equipment to better cover events the media wont . Im done beating the drum on this . I grow tired of feeling like a social media panhandler . I hear people all the time say I wish I could have seen what happened . This is what this project is all about . I am not a rich man and have learned to do what I can with what I got . I will continue to do so and just wish I had what was needed to do it right .

 http://www.gofundme.com/6d48kk?fb_action_ids=759144130801721&fb_action_types=og.shares

No comments:

Post a Comment